This week we had fun learning that God makes crops, the cycle of seed-plant-crop and God’s provision of food for us.
- growing then harvesting button fruit from an orchard
- scarecrow craft (idea from here)
- fruit and vegetable stamp painting
- matching seeds and their vegetables and the food cycle (this was his favourite activity of the week) (inspired by this)
- barn of different things on a farm (for vocabulary and memory activities) (I had a lot of help from the little man when I was making this, so don’t look too carefully at the cutting or glueing!)
- planting a vegetable garden
- harvesting corn and wheat crops from playdough (idea from here)