Following on with the love of the Old MacDonald song in our house, this week we learnt that God made cows, and gives us milk to drink from the cows.
– cows eating spaghetti grass, to learn about textures (idea from here)
– paper bag cow paintings (inspired by this paper plate cow)
– toilet roll cow bowling
– bottles of milk to drink (we also turned cream to thickened cream by hand, although didn’t quite have the patience to keep going until it turned to butter. The little man was still quite impressed by the change.)
– cow puzzles in three sizes (although from that angle they look like they are the same size)
– cow puppet and cardboard buttercup flowers to reenact, “Ring-a-ring-a-rosie”
– cow cupcakes