This week we had fun learning that God makes crops, the cycle of seed-plant-crop and God’s provision of food for us.
– growing then harvesting button fruit from an orchard
– scarecrow craft (idea from here)
– fruit and vegetable stamp painting
– matching seeds and their vegetables and the food cycle (this was his favourite activity of the week) (inspired by this)
– barn of different things on a farm (for vocabulary and memory activities) (I had a lot of help from the little man when I was making this, so don’t look too carefully at the cutting or glueing!)
– planting a vegetable garden
– harvesting corn and wheat crops from playdough (idea from here)