Last week was God’s creation of and love for bus drivers. Buses and fire engines are the little man’s favourite vehicles so this was particularly fun for him, although we did just as much singing of, “The Wheels on the Bus” as any ordinary week (he loves it so much).
– bus shape and colour recognition
– “B” shaped road and traffic signs (and an opportunity to talk about road safety)
– bus pretend play using our cardboard box bus
– bus cracker (using this goldfish cracker recipe)
– we saw a few different types of bus stops and took a bus ride
– “Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus” by Mo Willems cut out crafts (the little man is really into glueing at the moment so we have made many more of this type of picture. The hand print pigeon idea is from here, although there are many of them around)