For our final week of spring activities we chose bee activities. We also learnt that God makes bees and that honeybees work together, just as God made us and we can encourage and help each other.
– bee occupation match (matching words with pictures)
– bubble wrap beehives (idea from here)
– cut and paste bee craft
– tasting honeycomb
– bee wing word families (idea from this bat activity. We used -ink, -ace and -own words)
– learning about pollination with a game adapted from this activity
– matching bee sums with their hives
– bee facts
– balloon bee races (we learnt that rounder balloons than those pictured work better. Instructions here).