Following on from planes last week, we spent this week having fun with rockets.
– painting a rocket and aluminium foil
– planet painting (rolling practice golf balls through paint)
– sorting words into two rockets (we used words that begin with ‘g’ and words that end with ‘g’ but this activity lends itself to so many possibilities. Inspired by this).
– straw rockets (instructions here.)
– drawing a rocket
– star threading
– sight words and making sentences with words on rockets
– rocket cake
– bubble wrap moon painting
– making and throwing a comet (adapted from here)