This week our focus was that God made farmers, God loves farmers and God wants farmers to love him. This gave us the opportunity to do activities about what farmers do, as well as farms and farm animals more generally, and tied together the things that we have done over the past few weeks.
– farm sensory tub
– wind-up farm animal painting (idea from here)
– match the tail to the animal
– farmers market with felt food
– match the produce to its source
– farmer craft
– roll the dice to act out the animal and its noise (eg roll like a pig in mud and oink or gallop like a horse and neigh) (inspired by this)